The Institute for Biocomputation and Physics of Complex Systems (BIFI) updated in 2010 its corporate identity with a new logo. The design, carried out by a specialized company, looks for transmitting BIFI's values: a multidisciplinary research of excellence, the synergy based on the application of common techniques among lines, and the transfer of knowledge and results to the society.
The logo created for BIFI is an update of the former mark of the Institute. An evolution starting from the square shapes that characterized it, while a new treatment that gives them movement and dynamism has been applied. The color palette has become warmer, with a more modern look, incorporating a few gradients that lighten and unify the whole image. As for the typography, a technical one which reminds the fonts used by OCRs has been chosen.
Vector format ( = scalable without loss* ):
- Logo with text: SVG format - Adobe Illustrator format
- Logo without text: SVG
- Logo B&W: SVG - AI
- Secondary element 1: SVG- AI
- Secondary element 2: SVG - AI
(*) You can use the software Inkscape (available for GNU/Linux & Windows) to scale the logo to the desired size.
- Logo with text: S (PNG), M (PNG), L (PNG), XL (PNG)
- Logo without text: XS (PNG - GIF), S (PNG - GIF), M (PNG - GIF), L (PNG - GIF), XL (PNG - GIF)
- Logo B&W: S (PNG), M (PNG), L (PNG), XL (PNG)
- blue: OTP (OpenOffice/LibreOffice format) - POT (Microsoft PowerPoint format)
- green: OTP - POT
- orange: OTP - POT
Editable visiting card: PDF
Person sign: PDF
Lab sign: PDF
Corridor directory: ODT